Join special guest, Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling, at a No Pork Luaua at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22, poolside at the beautiful home of Falls Church GOP Chairman Bruce Swenson, 311 N Lee St, Falls Church.
Proceeds from the 8th District Committee’s first 2010 event will support our nominee, Patrick Murray, as well as the 8th District Committee’s aggressive general election plan, including continued work on our Retire Jim Moran program and our GOTV, absentee balloting, and other critical efforts.
You can join the Host Committee or purchase a ticket online.
- Host Committee Co-Chair—$1,000 (Includes 4 tickets to event and VIP reception)*
- Host Committee Vice-Chair—$500 (Includes 2 tickets to event and VIP reception)*
- Host Committee District Member—$250 (Includes 2 tickets to the vent and VIP reception)
- Host Committee County or City Member—$125 (Includes 1 ticket to event and VIP reception)
- Individual Ticket—$50
* Reply by July 1 and your name will be included on the printed invitation
If you have questions, please contact Mike Ginsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shari Bolouri at email@example.com.
Pingback:Murray kick-off gets positive reviews – Red NoVA