The Republican Party of Virginia’s State Central Committee has approved a plan to hold an unassembled convention at up to 37 locations around the state on Saturday, May 8th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Republicans who are duly filed and registered will be able to drive to their designated voting location and vote on a ranked-choice ballot. There will be at least one voting location in the 8th District. The location will be announced here once it is finalized.
If you want to vote, you must be a registered voter and a Republican in good standing, and you must file and register by the applicable deadline with your county/city committee. You will need your Virginia voter registration ID number, which you can look up online or find on your paper voter card.
ALEXANDRIA CITY RESIDENTS
- Complete this filing form with your signature, scan it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also mail it to the address listed on the form.
- The deadline for submission is Monday, April 5th at 5:00 PM. ( Please note it must be received by this date and time, whether by email or mail.)
- The committee requests an optional $10 donation to defray costs associated with the convention, but this is not required in order to file.
ARLINGTON COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Complete this filing form by Monday, April 12th at 5:00 PM.
- Alternatively, you may mail this paper form, but it must be received by Saturday 5/10 at noon.
FAIRFAX COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Complete this filing form by Saturday, April 10th at 12:00 noon.
- You may also mail it or submit it in person, but it must be received by the aforementioned deadline.
- For more details, see the FCRC website.
FALLS CHURCH CITY RESIDENTS
Contact Falls Church GOP Chairman Shayam Menon at email@example.com for details.